Out and About
Escape to the beautiful Southern Highlands and experience some of Australia’s finest countryside.
Links House Hotel is perfectly placed for easy access to Bowral and all the attractions of the Southern Highlands. The historic village of Berrima, the Bradman museum, Fitzroy Falls and over 14 local vineyards are all in easy reach.
You could also time your visit to match one of the many special events conducted in the region: Tulip Festival, Bong Bong Picnic races, Bundanoon does Brigadoon, Moss Vale Show to name just a few. Check the news and events page or contact us for further information.
As our name suggests, we overlook the prestigious first class Bowral Golf Club, a magnificent backdrop, and a private club which welcomes our guests.
Bradman Oval is only 2kmsfrom Links House and we specialise in comfortably accommodating and catering to cricket enthusiasts from far and wide!
A selection of short tours is available. Sample itineraries include:
- Tour of historic Berrima Village.
- Tour of district including Exeter, Bundanoon, Fitzroy Falls with stop to view Falls then to Burrawang & return to Bowral for tour of Bradman Museum.
- Visit the glorious gardens of Red Cow Farm, Sutton Forest
- Walk the Boxvale track.
- Tour the local vineyards and charming cellar doors with Southern Highland Taxis, Hire Cars & Coaches. Call them on: 02 4872 4800
- Shopping tours taking in local crafts markets & antiques stores.
- Visit some of the district's many beautiful gardens and nurseries
Visit: www.southern-highlands.com.au for the most up-to-date schedule of festivals and events within the Southern Highlands.